Data engineers design and build pipelines that transport and transform data into a usable state for data workers to utilize and they do so by manipulating and analysing data from each system as a pre-processing step. You can have many job opportunities as a Big Data Engineer, Machine Learning Engineer, Computer Vision Specialist, Data Architecture designer.
So, if you are looking for a career in Data Engineering, look no further! New IT Nest is one of the best data engineering training institutes in London.
Being one of the fastest growing Data Engineering Training Institute in the UK, we understand the needs of Fresh Graduates or Working Professionals who are looking for a hands-on training in Data Engineering better than most.
Breadth of the Data Engineering Course: The essence of the entire course from which students will benefit in various aspects revolves around Modern Data Eco system, Language for Data Professionals, RDBMS, Data Warehouse, Data Marts, basics of Data Pipelines, Big Data Processing and many more. This will help aspirants get a complete idea of Data Engineering.
Practical Experience infused with Theoretical Concepts: Data Engineering Knowledge is incomplete without hands on Practical approach to solve actual problems. Python, Java script are the two primary coding language based on which our students will learn Data Engineering concepts like Big Data, RDBMS, NoSQL, Pipelines etc.
New IT Nest Industrial Coaching: Practice Quiz, Graded Quiz, Summary, Workshops, Assignments are all designed by collaborating with Amazon Web Service, Wipro, Microsoft Azure to help students to get familiar with the current Industrial patterns of work. Instrumentation, Infrastructure, Pipelines, Analytics, Simple Machine learning Algorithms are part of this industrial training that we get our students familiar with.
We provide Complete Guidance according To the Specific Needs of Candidates
Data Engineering trainees often end up in fields like Big Data Engineer, Data Architect, ML Engineer in IT firms or, in Big Business companies as Business Intelligence Engineer, Share and Stock Markets.
Here are some career choices for you:
- Develop, construct, test and maintain architectures
- Align architecture with business needs
- Data acquisition
- Find ways to improve data reliability, efficiency and quality
- Use huge data sets to address business issues
- Prepare data for predictive and prescriptive model
- Business Intelligence Engineer, where Data warehousing backgrounds, understanding business requirements to then design reporting solutions. Support the data warehouses, ETL, dashboards, and reports. Tools: SSIS, PowerBI, Tableau, RDBMS systems
- Computer Vision Specialist
Data Engineering Course Curriculum
- Using Python, SQL as programming languages for Data Engineering
- Apache, AWS, Oracle Database, Pipelining
- Understanding Serverless, logging, ETS
- Concepts of NoSQL, RDBMS, Data Warehouse, Data Marts
- Data Pipelines, Big Data Analysis
What sets us apart as the Best Data Engineering Training Institute?
- Reliable Faculties: Our faculties make it easier for you to learn with ease providing individual care and doubt clearing sessions for all your queries.
- Stepping in to the Industry: Closing the gap between course curriculum and real Life industrial implementations is what we offer. For getting desirable placements, students need experience of industrial work around Oracle SQL Server, Azure, Apache, RDBMS. Here at New IT Nest, we make sure that our graduates are job ready in any industry and setup including Big Businesses, IT Firms, Financial Online Trading firms, Share and Stock Markets.
- Our Tech Community and Global Presence: We collaborate with the Industry’s leading firms including Amazon, IBM, Capgemini, Tech Mahindra, DELL, Wipro, and more. We help our students to Design, Build and Implement their own DevOps Projects.
It’s no surprise as to why Data engineering skills like Python, SQL, and the shell regularly rank among the highest-paying skills in StackOverflow’s developer surveys. At present there are around 75,000 results for the search term Data Scientist on LinkedIn, and around 116,000 results for the search term Data Engineer. On GlassDoor the difference is even more pronounced: around 21000 for data scientists versus around 79100 for data engineers.
As of June of 2019, the demand for data engineers had increased significantly by the year in Amazon Web Services, Microsoft AZURE, Oracle, many Stock and Financial Businesses.
We partner with AMAZON, IBM, CAPGEMINI, Tech Mahindra, DELL, Wipro putting us right there with some of the Best DevOps Training Institutes.
2023 © NewITNest - All Rights Reserved. Registered in England and Wales: 12596602.